Most Charles Owen products are only available to purchase through our retail stockists.
Please contact the retailer you purchased our products from for information on their shipping and returns policies.
For products bought directly from Charles Owen (such as customised products), please take note of the following information.
- Orders are shipped and tracked with UPS
- Expected delivery time for Charles Owen made-to-order helmets is currently 3-4 weeks when ordering direct.
- Express delivery option is available within the UK, shortening the delivery time to 7 business days.
Free shipping within the UK for orders over £150.
|Region||Delivery charge||Delivery time from dispatch|
|UK standard||£8||1-2 business days|
|Europe standard||£17||3-4 business days|
|US and Canada standard||£20||3-5 business days|
|Rest of world||£30||3-5 business days|
Our unbranded gift wrap is the perfect special touch to keep your loved ones from guessing what their gift is!
The gift wrap is eco-friendly, wrapped in FSC certified recyclable Kraft paper, complete with a purple ribbon made from recycled plastic and a horseshoe wax stamp.
You can add the gift wrap option on product pages for items sold on our website.
We have the highest levels of quality control for our products. However, if you feel your helmet is faulty in any way, we will replace it free of charge.
To apply for a replacement or refund please follow these steps within 28 days of receiving your order:
- Contact our friendly customer services team
- Evidence images will need to be sent to our customer service team for us to identify what kind of fault has occurred as they are rare and would need investigation by our quality control team.
- Our team will provide you with a returns number, please write this on your delivery slip and include in your box
- Ensure the box is secure and take your helmet to your local post office or courier
- Use a trackable service to send your helmet to:
Croesfoel Industrial Park
- Your return will be processed within 7 days of receipt.
Sizing & fit issues
- The safest helmet is one that fits. We do not recommend ordering from our website unless you know your size already. Any of our retailers will be able to recommend the best fit for you
- Please read this guide or contact our customer services team for advice on sizing if you are having an issue with the fit of your helmet
- We accept returns for products purchased through charlesowen.com with the following conditions:
- All returns are subject to a restocking safety check fee of £10 which is removed from the returned value. This safety check is essential to ensure the product has not been worn and therefore is safe for resale to another customer.
- The above does not apply to products which are faulty (see above).
- Items listed within the Charles Owen Outlet will have full details of their condition on their listing which is reflected in their price.
Customisable items ordered such as My Ayr8, My Halo and our customisable backpack are not returnable unless faulty.
These items are bespoke, made to the exact and unique specification of a customer and therefore cannot be resold.
Gift cards purchased on charlesowen.com are non-refundable. Codes expire three years from the date of purchase. They have no cash value and change cannot be given.