The groundbreaking Pro II Plus is a triple-standard, precision-fitting cross-country skull cap with a removable cup headband.
Featuring a sized liner that allows for the closest, most customised fit yet, the Pro II Plus includes front and rear ventilation slots for superior cooling and a GRpx® technology harness for unsurpassed stability.
With a headband that can be replaced when it has been broken down by wear cross-country, riders can easily refresh the life of their helmet.
With superior safety, fit, ventilation and design, the Pro II Plus ticks all the boxes and is one of the most versatile helmets in the Charles Owen range.
It is available in regular and round fit, with a choice of standard and heat-reflective colours.
- Front and rear ventilation
- Soft GRpx® technology harness
- Sized anti-microbial lining
- Washable and replaceable headband
- Meets multiple safety standards
- Heat reflective colour options (rose gold, silver)
- Ventilated helmet silks in a range of colours