The Shadow offers limitless movement over jumps whilst protecting against impacts from a fall.
Certified to motorcycle back protector standard EN1621-2-2014, Shadow features a machine washable cover which is totally hidden under a show jacket.
The back protector has been designed by Airowear for riders not wearing a full body protector and who prefer a lighter alternative.
Not intended for cross-country riding. This product only protects the back and does not offer protection to ribs or against severe torsion, flexion, or extension or crushing of the body. Refer to the user guide for more information.
- Fully flexible for unrestricted movement
- Hidden back protection certified to EN1621-2-2014
- Machine washable cover (30°c)
- Designed to be subtly worn under a show jacket
- Designed exclusively for the equestrian market
- A lighter alternative to a full body protector
Watch The Shadow
To fully appreciate the eye-catching design of The Shadow, watch the promo video by clicking below.
How to measure
Before ordering this back protector, please follow the steps below referring to the sizing table above.
- Size: Find your equivalent dress or age size from the table.
- Back length: This is the measurement of the back protector pad. When seated in the saddle, measure from the nape of your neck to approximately 7cm above the point of the saddle. This will confirm the back length is suitable and will not interfere with the saddle when riding.
Contact our friendly customer services team with any queries.