Designed exclusively by the biggest equestrian YouTuber, Esme Higgs, better known as This Esme. Made in the UK.
Lightweight and breathable, the Esme Reiver body protector by Airowear features an exclusive highly ventilated, full mesh outer cover for a cool and comfortable ride.
Ultraflex foam technology, combined with a traditional tabard styling and a unisex shape, ensures the perfect fit for all-day comfort. Suitable for children and adults.
Certified to Beta Level 3 2018 and fully competition legal for all disciplines, giving you the confidence of riding with the highest level of protection.
How to measure
Before ordering this body protector, please follow the steps below.
- Refer to the sizing table above.
- Measure over light clothing using a soft tape measure in centimetres (cm).
- Chest: Under the arms and around the widest part.
- Waist: Above your hips, close to your lower ribs.
- Over the shoulder: Start from the front waist above your hip, over the shoulder to the same waist point on your back.
- Garment back length: This is the measurement of the body protector. When seated in the saddle, measure from the nape of your neck to approximately 7cm above the point of the saddle. This will confirm the back length is suitable and will not interfere with the saddle when riding.
Contact our friendly customer services team with any queries.
- Multi-layer impact-absorbing foam
- Exclusive mesh fabric covering for enhanced breathability
- Baby blue piping
- This Esme logo
- Traditional tabard style
- Unisex design
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable, close fit
- Beta Level 3 2018 safety standard
- Limited edition Esme collection