The shoulder pads should completely cover the point of the shoulder.
When these pads are combined with the BodyBase™ Pro base layer it reaches the EN21158:2009 BETA 2009 Level 3 standard.
1. Measure over light clothing using a soft tape measure in centimetres (cm).
2. Take your waist measurement.
3. Take your chest measurement, under the arms and around the widest part.
4. Take your back length measurement, from the base of your neck (C7 vertebrae) to the base of your spine.
5. Select the corresponding size from this table (eg. "L4 Long").
If possible, we recommend having a professional fitting with your local retailer.
Watch the video for a demonstration of how a body protector should fit.