How to customise your Ayr8® with Piping
Ready to design the helmet of your dreams?
Our configurator above guides you through the steps of the customising process, whilst giving you live renderings and visuals.
Now you can easily test out different colour combinations and see your Ayr8® with Piping helmet come to life before your eyes.
8 steps to your dream helmet
- Start by selecting the covering material for the main helmet. Do you prefer leather-look or suede?
- Now pick a colour. This will be the main colour of the helmet. (Notice how the visual has updated!).
- To the immediate right of the visual, you will see the helmet parts. Click on ‘Mesh’.
- Decide what colour mesh you’d like. This area covers the ventilation slots running over the central part of the hat.
- Click on the ‘Paint’ option. This allows you to pick the colour seen beneath the mesh. Silver and Gold are heat-reflective.
- Finally, you can choose your Outer and Inner Piping options. The piping comes in different materials, so select which you like and then choose a colour.
- Once you’ve finalised the details of your new Ayr8® with Piping, save the PDF file of your design.
- Send this to your local Charles Owen stockist who can order your bespoke helmet!
Need some more help? Please do get in touch!
Some of our favourite bespoke designs